St. Xavier’s Umoid will begin College and Hr. Sec. School admissions as soon as the MBOSE (Meghalaya Board of School Education) results for the HSSLC (Cl XII) and HSLC (Cl X) Examinations are declared.
On-the-Spot Admissions are done for College and Hr. Sec. seats.
Read below for more information regarding On-the-Spot Admissions.
Applications forms are available only in the Office at St. Xavier’s Umoid.
The Office is open from 9:30am – 2:30pm on all working days.
It is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and other Public holidays.
As a result of the weak cell network coverage at Umoid, online Admissions are not done.
1. On-the Spot Admissions: Students may pick up and submit their Admission forms on the same day.
To do so, students only need to submit a copy of their marksheet and Seat-reserve fees along with the Application form.
2. All Admission Forms (college, school and hostel) are available in the St. Xavier’s Office (at Umoid).
3. By the time classes begin, students would be required to submit all other required documents (TC, passport-photographs, Birth Certificate, copies of Registration and Admit cards, etc.) and the remaining first semester fees (Semester fees minus Rs. 5,000).
1. The Annual Fees for the College are Rs. 13,500. Fees to be paid to the university for enrollment and examinations are charged separately because they are contingent on NEHU Fee regulations and patterns.
2. The Annual Fees for the Hr. Sec. School (Cl XI) are Rs. 9,000 for Arts and Rs. 10,500 for Commerce.
3. The breakup of the fees can be found on the Notice board at St. Xavier’s Umoid.
4. The first semester fees will need to be fully paid before classes begin.
5. The second installment needs to be paid only at the beginning of the second semester.
The HONORS-ELECTIVES subject combinations offered at St. Xavier’s College Umoid are in keeping with the NEHU regulations. Please go to the College tab for more information.
The college hopes to also introduce Khasi and English in the coming year and is awaiting the necessary permission from the university.
St. Xavier’s Umoid Hr. Sec School and College students can avail of a Mawkyrwat – Umoid bus service that runs on all working days.
In the morning, the bus leaves from the CnRD Office, Mawkyrwat, (near Nativity School) for Umoid at 8:00am.
In the evening, the bus leaves Umoid for Mawkyrwat at 3:30pm.
Students interested in availing of the bus facility are requested to contact the College office.
COLLEGE WOMEN’S HOSTEL
St. Xavier’s College has a Women’s Hostel that provides female students with affordable living facilities, a good study environment, and an all-round formation. The hostel is being run by the MSMHC Sisters.
# Admission preference is given based on a student’s circumstances and need.
# Some financial assistance may be available.
# Download the Hostel Admission Form and Hostel Prospectus for more details.