The Campus masterplan is ready and the construction of various infrastructural components has already begun in a phased manner.
FIRST SEMESTER B. A. CLASSESSt. Xavier’s College will start First Semester B. A. classes from 2021. Honours and Electives will be offered in the disciplines of Education, History and Sociology. Political Science will also be offered if there is adequate interest and a justifying enrollment. The plan in the future is to offer Economics, English, and Khasi. Download the College Admission Form and College Prospectus for more details.
NEW ADMISSION PROCEDURE# Soon after the 2021 HSSLC (Cl XII) results are declared by MBOSE, prospective students may request for the College Application Form and Prospectus from the College Office in Umoid. There is a Deadline before which students must return the filled-up Admission form.
# A schedule for Admission Interviews will be sent out to the applicants.
# When the Admission results are declared on the College Notice Board, some will be Accepted and others Waitlisted.
# Students who are Accepted need to complete the admission formalities early, or risk losing their spot to Waitlisted students.
# These formalities include the submission of Documents and the first installment of the College Fees.
# The are the documents that need to be submitted are the following:
- Original HSSLC (Cl XII) Marksheet.
- Attested Photocopy of the Registration Cards, Admit Cards and Marksheets of Cl X and Cl XII Exams.
- Attested Photocopy of Birth Certificate and EPIC Card.
- Attested Photocopy of Parent/s EPIC/Voter ID Card.
- An original Character Certificate.
- Passport-size Photographs (6 color and 6 BW)
- An original Migration Certificate for non-MBOSE applicants (if applicable)
- Attested photocopy of Scheduled status Certificate (if applicable: ST, SC, OBC certificate)
- Attested photocopy of Specially Abled Certificate (if applicable)
- Attested photocopy of other Certificates (if applicable: Sports Drama, Scouting, etc.).
COLLEGE WOMEN’S HOSTEL
St. Xavier’s College will also start a Women’s Hostel in 2021 (this year).
The hostel will be run by the Sisters of the MSMHC Congregation.
It will accommodate up to 45 female students.
The plan is to provide students with convenient, though simple, facilities and an all-round formation.
Admission will be given based to students based on their circumstances and need.
Download the Hostel Admission Form and Hostel Prospectus for more details.
HOSTEL ADMISSION PROCEDURE:# Students seeking admission in the Women’s Hostel must submit a Hostel Admission Form along with their College Application Form to the College Office. Admission forms will be available in the College Office
# Hostel seats are subject to vacancies. Even if granted admission to the college, some hostel applicants may be Waitlisted.
# Please refer to the Women’s Hostel Prospectus for more information.